Tuesday, October 13

Spoilt



NoNoNo.zip

I Don't Want to Know - Matthew Sweet
I Don't Want to Be That Man - Ollabelle
I Don't Want Love - Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks
I Don't Want to Hear it Anymore - Dusty Springfield
I Don't Want Control Of You - Teenage Fanclub
I Don't Want To - The Blasters
I Don't Want to Spoil The Party - The Savoys
I Don't Want to Be A Soldier (alt) - John Lennon
I Don't Want to Go To Chelsea - Elvis Costello
I Don't Want to Spoil The Party - The Beatles
I Don't Want to Listen - Flat Duo Jets
I Don't Want to Love You - The Everly Brothers
I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing - James Brown
I Don't Want to Hear It - Shoes
I Don't Want to Set The World On Fire - The Ink Spots
I Don't Want The Night To End - Nick Lowe
I Don't Want to See You Again - The Beatnix
I Don't Want to Dance - Split Enz

You should buy this music and much more by these overindulged artists!

No comments: